Tuesday 22 May 2007

No Comment?


I am a Visual Kinesthetic and if there was a planet called Kinesthesia or Kinesthetia, I would live there.In fact some might think I already am on another planet, but that's kind of part of the the symptom of being a kinesthetic ( I have to type that REALLY slowly!)


A visual kinesthetic person is one learns well when there is something to do and look at, who responds to questions like - How do you feel? What do you feel about that? How did that make you feel? and Richards current fave - What does it LOOK like for you, what do you see etc.


I am a 'touchy - feely' and an almighty feedback junky, so WHY my last post didn't allow comments, I really don't know.


I wasn't being enigmatic or mysterious, I wasn't afraid that all the gardeners in the world might want to defend themselves and I'm sorry that there was no opportunity to respond.


Please feel free to use this posting to comment on the previous one if you would like.
The picture? Just wanted to see what it looked like really :)

3 comments:

Jude said...

funny how we don't make a kick and scream over not being able to make a comment about somethin bt as soon as we're given permission we jump at the chance....! like those online petition thingys I sign them all the time coz they drop through my inbox through friends forwarding them to me but if they didn't would I bother?... no probably not....

As for gardening I don't understand it so I cant make a comment really it's just somethin me dad does every now and again!....

Fiona said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Fiona said...
This comment has been removed by the author.