Wednesday 25 April 2007

Openly nicking an idea from Matt White.

-efore I start this-log proper, I have to mention that the - key on my key-oard is stuck down.

So Matt and I were working away when he posed this question:

What are your top 10 Worship songs sung in the Army? ( Or something like that) He was doing some research for Roots so it was all very a-ove -oard.

I struggled-ut Matt came up with 12.

On the way home it occured to me that I hadn't listed any Kids Worship Songs and I'm really ashamed a-out that.

So yeah -what are YOUR top 10 Worship Songs sung in the SA?

I'll list mine in another -log to shamelessly keep my ratios up !

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't put them in a proper order, but I have attempted!

1) Eternal God unchanging
2) How great thou art
3) How great is our God
4) King of King's, Majesty
5) Amazing Love
6) Indescribable
7) Holy, Holy, Holy (the hymn)
8) Immortal, Invisible (you'll hear this one soon if you don't know it. Its great!
9) Teach me how to love thee
10) Mid all the traffic

Dawn said...

WIll get back to you on the content of this blog, but the typing made me DIE with laughter!

Fiona said...

Don't you mean "the content of this -log".

Dawn said...

Oh yeah! Hilarious! Liz, you've made me smile today!

Graeme said...

In no particular order!

1) King of Kings, Majesty
2) Holy, Holy, Holy
3) When the music fades
4) Once again
5) Be thou my vision
6) My Jesus, My Saviour
7) In Christ Alone
8) Holy spirit rain down
9) My Jesus, My Saviour
10)Faithful God

There you go!

Dawn said...

Indescribable (got to be top at the mo!)
Breathe
King of Kings
HistoryMaker
It is well with my soul
Psalm 91 (songster version)
How great is our God
All to Jesus I surrender
The potters hand

(No no particular order still thinking of the last one!)