Friday 12 September 2008

- isation or -ization?

The spelling is not the point actually. The point is that EVERYONE and EVERYTHING is getting '-isated'...or should that be '-ised?!

Words you can add - isation to :

Global
Container - apparently soon the whole world will be containerised, which is what prompted this ranty response.
Industrial
Agricultural
Forest...ok that's actually Forestation, but you mark my words, soon we'll be Forestised, once a global prgoramme of tree planting swings into action.

There's possibly more and that can be your Friday challenge, but the one that I can't quite get my head round is..... COLON!

I'm off to Clacton now for some Clactonisation - you all have a great day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it's amazing what little words can irrate us... well I'm going to irrate you more..

I have been tagged in which I must write 8 random facts about myself. I tagged your blog so come over and read my 8 random facts and then you get to write 8 random facts about yourself.

thought you might find it fun!!! take care, Judyx