Friday 19 September 2008

8 Random Facts

I've been tagged by Judy, so here goes:

I was the best bottom second trombone player in the world - had to retire to give others a chance!

It was love at first sight for me when I met Keith - he took more pursuading!

My maternal grandma and my great auntie were twins, I have twins and my brother has twins.

When Keith and I were first married, we lived in a little flat in Barking.

I really wanted to be a PE teacher. ( see next fact)

I am a Homebird and the thought of going to Uni freaked me out, so I went to work for LLoyds Bank and spent a year doing Banking exams - Totally random. Passed Law and Economics, failed BANKING and ACCOUNTANCY!

For the first 18 years of my life, we went to Felixstowe for our Summer Holidays - Beach Hut, then moving up the Caravan. ( My 18th year we went to the South of France - SO cool!)

And finally - today I am going to have lunch at IHQ! ( Salvation Army International Headquarters)

People who should follow suit - Jenny Fox, Claire Tomkinson, Ann Borrett,Andy Hill, and Sarah Joy.

XXXXX

5 comments:

Andy said...

Oh, RUBBISH...

Gimme a few days.

Anonymous said...

Thanks Liz - I wanted to be a policewoman BUT in my day there was height restriction and at 5ft 1 I had not chance!!! there was not height restriction to become a SA Officer lol :)

Dawn said...

Skim reading is usually a helpful skill, but not when you can totally misinterpret what's written:

'I was the best bottom'

is what I took on board from your first fact....

....Now that would have been a fascinating fact!

Liz said...

..I still am!

Mr Hall said...

Are you being rude?

Good!