Thursday 7 December 2006

Who are you...again ?

Seriously, the whole world is getting in on this!
Transcript of phone conversation I had today:

Dialed phone number expecting to speak to a certain person.

Person picks up, says - Hello, in a warm welcoming way.
I say - Hi , how are you?
They say - their name.
* not the response I am expecting and a totally different person too.

I say - Oh you sound just like - the person I was expecting to speak to.
They say - Oh I thought you said - who are you? That's why I said my name.

Well, you had to be there but oh, how we laughed!!

It was very quiet in the office this afternoon, that's why the above was a highlight, together with the very Neo- Christmas decorations that have appeared suspended above our desks. Looks a bit like Debenhams now, only on a smaller scale obviously.

2 comments:

Dawn said...

What? With like 20% off signs and everything?

Liz said...

Well, obviously - NO! I mean what could we possibly sell at DHQ, even with 20% off?

It's not like we have a footfall particularly, even any passing trade!

There Is a lovley tree in the foyer though, complete with 'uber trendy' white lights.We could possibly flog that,interested at all?