Sunday 31 December 2006

Bloggin' Question.

Hey Bloggers!!

Just interested to know if, when you are posting a new post you:
a) title it first or
b) change your mind at some point and re-title it at the end or
c) just title it afterwards?

I title it first, I publish as soon as I've blogged, I don't do drafts and I don't type it up in another document - just so you know.


I know NYE is a complex time for some people but,whatever you are up to later, I hope it's great fun, it's with people you love best, or at least second best and that 2007 dawns like any other day - full of possibilities and opportunities.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I always write mine in Microsoft Word first and save it, edit it and change it. I would usually give it a title first, but would often change it after reading back what I wrote and discover that its not exactly what I intended. Sometimes the titles inspire the writing, sometimes the writing inspires the title. It works both ways with me.

Hope you had a good new years.

Anonymous said...

ive recently had a break through in this bloogin lark!! on my last post (the officer kid one!) i saved it half way through, then went back into it (after i found it again!) finshed it, posted it, then realised i need to add something else so went back into it, edited it and reposted it. i was quite proud of myself!! lol.
but usually i simply just write and post. i nearly always write the title last, simply because i know what i want to write so i write it all down before i forget what i was going to blog about! however in doing this it is very easy to forget you havent put a title on it and go to post it!

Dawn said...

So far, I've always titled first and like you Liz, I just publish. Though I have been known to write and delete!