Sunday 5 October 2008

To Do List


My 'To Do' list is pretty long at the moment and I'm trying to work out ways to spread this stuff out as there seems to be an imbalance from time to time.


Sometimes, I am figuratively twiddling my thumbs and other times I feel like so many things are coming up at once that as long as I'm pointed in the right direction I'll hit at least a few of them with a resounding YES, and the others will just get 'done'


I'm not appealing for your sympathy - we are all busy and often in fairly unmeasurable ways.


SO, if you asked me,' Are You Busy?' I'd probably say no...which is totally mad.


At the moment I'm blogging, so not busy in real terms, but once this is done and I've crossed it off my list.....*sigh*.....there are other things and people queuing for my attention.


Maybe I should patent a 'To Don't' list, would the Dragons fund me?


5 comments:

Dawn said...

If the 'Dragons' won't, I will!

Mr Hall said...

Sounds good to me.

How much will you give us 'Dragon' Dawn?

Dawn said...

dragon_dawn...hey, that couldv'e been my new email address!

Mitchenstein said...

Whenever I do a To-Do list, I write on a couple of things that I've just done and then tick them off. You always feel better after that.

Liz said...

John..... Faroe Fever, that's all I'm saying.

Do you 'Guitar Hero'? My life is kind of like that at the mo.

Hope you're ok - learning lots?