Wednesday 7 May 2008

So, I paid my fine today with one day to go, using the automated payment system that tells me my debt ( to society) is paid - I love that!

Short sharp response to Roots and the 'command' to go public - Maybe I should spend MORE time in that dreadful place where I bought my permit!

Today I went to Welwyn Garden City and it took me 2 hours to get there and after my 'meeting' I popped in to Somerfields to get a sandwich and was aware, while standing in the queue that someone really smelly was behind me. I chanced a look and there was really elderly man and a not quite so elderly woman and they were both 'dishevelled' and arguing over which newspaper to get - the Sun or the ...whatever. Anyway, he asked if I would put his basket onto the little shelf prior to him unloading it and he smiled at me - it was horrible .......... but I nearly cried really.

2 thoughts:

a)Who is looking after him - surely NOT the quite so elderly woman! If so, who is looking after them?

b)I'm not ready. ( nah, I don't know what I mean either!)

No comments: