Tuesday 1 January 2008

More of Less...or not?


I have a list of titles to blogs not yet written, More of Less is one of them, and in the the very FAT frame of mind I'm in at the moment, I figured ( when I find it again) that a good resolve, at least for January will be to have more of less particularly relating to fat enriched food, um but not on the 1st Jan as we have guests today...... :)


Then I read Dawn's blog and was blown away by her resolves and a little doubt crept in.


More of less in a spiritual sence might not be a good thing and I really am going to resolve to look for more JOY in every situation. I'm not going to be a victim of no JOY, I am, God willing , going to be more JOYFUL, experiencing more JOY that transcends circumstances, and little gift I recieved is really going to help me. It's going to be a visual reminder. It's a little snowglobe, tiny, titchy even with a festive tree in it surrounded by swirling glitter and on it's base is emblazoned the word - JOY.


Christmas Joy, January Joy, February Joy, March Joy etc.


More Joy to the World?More Joy in the Salvation Army? Time to go to work - is there a Joy Monkey commission do you think?.

No comments: