Friday 28 November 2008

Remember the curtains?

The ones that I had cancelled because of my awful measuring due to low self esteem with soft furnishings?

The ones where after I had phoned the shop to stop the order, I actually went back into the shopto the shop to confirm in person that they were wrong and gave then the right measurements that they actually put into the computer while I actually sat there?

Guess what's waiting for me at the shop?

After a fairly calm phone conversation today I have to go back to the shop on Monday to face my soft furnishing nemesis, as she had a day off today!

Hmmm, I actually have no words right now.

2 comments:

Mr Hall said...

Stay calm

Anonymous said...

this is better than strictly come dancing!! hahaha waiting with exciting for Monday's installment to see who gets kicked out you or the shop assistant