Saturday 19 July 2008

Am I Obsessed?

I bought a new beauty enhancing product a while back, one that needs time to be used properly - male readers, I'm sorry I can divulge no more than that - and have been umming and erring about using it. Oohh it's intriguing isn't it?

So this morning,as I have a 'certain amount of time' I 'm reading the active ingredients list and find that it contains alkali and thioglycolate. So what? you might be thinking.

Here's the thing and here's my concern.

I looked twice at that, because on the first reading, I read it as......

CHOCOLATE!

NOw that IS a problem isn't it?

8 comments:

Fiona said...

The only problem is that maybe you need to visit an optician.

No problem that you see/read chocolate in place of other made up non-sensical words!!! Not indicative of obsession as far as I can see.

Dawn said...

I guess it depends where it's deisgned to be applied. Chocolate is some places could be deemed as just 'wrong'!

Fiona said...

Chocolate and wrong can't be in the same sentence. Chocolate is never wrong.

(I do sound obsessed, don't I?)

Liz said...

Application of chocolate in this instance could be deemed wrong....but, then again....if you love chocolate, as Fiona says, when is it EVER wrong.

If I had to choose between some random chemical and chocolate, I know what I would choose.

Mr Hall said...

Yes!

The answer to the title question.

Liz said...

Mr Hall!? Is that you darling?

Mr Hall said...

Indeed it is. The very same. I couldn't really have darling as my account name, so I went for something formal but familiar.

Mr Hall said...

Oh look. I didn't realise my picture would go on comments. I might have to change that.